Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Shia LaBeouf Is Really Excited to Meet Bill Nye, Guys
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, November 21st, 2012
I’m no huge fan of Mr. LaBeouf, but I can’t say that I’d react with any more poise than he does in this video. (BuzzFeed)
- Facebook is still having trouble telling topless pics from moms breastfeeding when banning photos and users. (The Frisky)
- Here’s the story of a programming conference that got criticized for not having any women speakers… so they shut themselves down and blamed it on the bad publicity. (Jezebel)
I bet you know somebody who’d appreciate this shirt this holiday season. (iGeektrooper)
- To protest the lack of Batgirl representation in the New 52, some cosplayers are organizing a special project for NYCC ’13. (Operation Batgirl)
- Square Enix is going to “consider” adding same-sex marriage to their Final Fantasy XVI (the game is already planned to have opposite-sex character marriage). (Massively)
Daniel Nyari‘s illustrated guide to famous weapons of the silver screen is nothing if not comprehensive. But is anything ever comprehensive enough for the nerd world? (Geeks are Sexy)
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off