Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Riddles in the Dark
by Susana Polo | 4:57 pm, October 4th, 2012
The Hobbit‘s official website lets you play riddle games. Presumably it will not eat you if you lose. (SuperheroHype)
- You know you want to see Rebel Wilson and Ellen DeGeneres rap. (The Frisky)
- This is boxing’s first openly gay man. (SportsGrid)
This is Deadshot, or at least the version that’ll show up in Arrow. Oh, Lawton, you cad, you. (Scifi Now)
- The Angel’s Kiss, by Melody Malone, is now available as a complete ebook. (Amazon)
- The last thing Ray Bradbury ever wrote. (Blastr)
From a list of terrible book covers, all from a single company.
- 10 Marvel heroines who should cameo in Joss Whedon‘s S.H.I.E.L.D. series. (io9)
- The best comic book movies not based on actual comic books. (Pajiba)
We’re assuming Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time has a special hook attachment for putting on guyliner, otherwise, ouch. (io9)
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Washington Post Misleads Readers About Guns?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- The Public Loves this Superman, Why the Bad Reviews?