Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Probably the Most Epic Photo of Justin Bieber Getting Covered in Slime Ever
by Susana Polo | 5:29 pm, April 1st, 2012
The NIckelodeon Kids Choice Awards were last night. Digital Spy also has Taylor Lautner getting slimed, if that interests you.
- File under “Things we really, really wish were April Fools Day Jokes:” Georgia has passed its anti-abortion “Fetal Pain Bill,” otherwise known as the “women as livestock” bill after one of its sponsors justified women being forced to carry dead fetuses, or fetuses with no chance of survival outside of the womb to term by saying that his farm animals do it all the time, and they’re none the worse for wear. (Ms. Magazine)
Now, for a palette cleanser, this R2-D2 skirt (Neatorama):
- Comic Book Resources tells the actually quite interesting story of Duella Dent, a.k.a. Two-Face’s Daughter, a.k.a. the Joker’s Daughter, a.k.a. Harlequin, a.k.a. the Scarecrow’s Daughter, a.k.a… look, you should probably just read it.
And to go with your R2-D2 skirt, some footwear (Geeks are Sexy):
- ThinkGeek always has the best April Fools products (which sometimes get made for real) and Super Punch has the roundup.
Ladies and gentlemen: the Peep Hadron Collider. (io9)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected