Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Princess Leia Is My New Jam
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, November 23rd, 2012
This t-shirt of Princess Leia spinning at the Mos Eisley cantina can be had for very cheap this weekend. (Fashionably Geek)
- How NASA Would Cook a Turkey. (The Frisky)
- Author Rachel Gold talks about why she included World of Warcraft in her young adult novel narrated by trans* teen girl. (WoWInsider)
The Vulcan Hand Turkey. Look, I had to post this now before it got too dated. (Neatorama)
- Boing Boing tells us the story of the disastrous concept of the Honeywell Kitchen Computer. You can keep your recipes on it!
- Here’s a deleted scene from the end of Thor, due soon from the Marvel Phase One Blu-ray set. (The Geek Twins)
We showed you a fan-made TARDIS fridge recently, but this is the real deal. A little smaller on the inside, though. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Who Will Join As X-Factor Judges?
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?