Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: President Obama Explains Why He Doesn’t Have a Mohawk Like That NASA Guy
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, August 13th, 2012
If this isn’t enough of an explanation for you, go here. (The Frisky)
- The granddaughter of legendary comics creator (and legendarily unrewarded comics creator) Jack Kirby has a project and an important cause that you should see. (The LA Times)
- Would you fund a romantic comedy with a bunch of Deep Space 9 actors in it? Would you do it if Worf asked nicely? Blastr
io9 asks: Are fanfiction and fanart legal? They also chose the most relevant picture.
- Here’s how Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch explains what being Smaug is like. (Blastr)
- Liz Winstead wants to make a PSA that we think is very important, but she needs your help. (Boing Boing)
- John Williams will not be doing the score for Man of Steel. You may sadface now. (Collider)
This is the cover for Batwoman #14, which will continue a multi-issue team up between her and Wonder Woman that begins this week. Is it Wednesday yet? (DC Women Kicking Ass)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway