Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Peter Dinklage as Wolverine
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, March 12th, 2012
- Artist Paul Duffield (Freakangels) has interesting things to say about the comics industry and women, particularly how an industry can be sexist as a whole while being staffed by people who aren’t.
- Addie talks on Geek Feminism about empathy, and misplacing it.
- The heroes behind the Marvel Cinematic Universe have decided that it would be a good idea to have theaters run marathons of all five movies that make up the setting’s canon… culminating in The Avengers itself on the day it comes out. Prepare your bladders. Also your 3-D glasses. (GeekMom)
- Hunger Games producer Nina Jacobson says the production is still not certain if it will adapt the last book of the series, Mockinjay, into two films, just like many YA literary film franchises before them, and that it will depend on the wishes of Suzanne Collins herself! (/Film)
For only $20, you, too, can have Darth Vader’s awkward vacation photos on a t-shirt. (Fashionably Geek)
- Sigourney Weaver reveals there was an early R-rated cut of Galaxy Quest, and that she doesn’t know if it still exists. By Grabthar’s hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged, R-rated cut of Galaxy Quest. (Blastr)
This is a Quadrocopter disguised as a tiny Delorean. We approve. (Nerd Approved)
- Joss Whedon is still playing fast and loose with the hearts of Firefly fans.
We have nothing to say about this other than: Yup. (He Geek She Geek)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers