Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Perfumes That Will Drive The Hulk Wild
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:57 pm, October 5th, 2011
Who knew the Hulk had side job modeling to pay the bills? Find out about the new Marvel book, Shame Itself #1 from improv comedian Kurt Braunohler.
- Brett White claims that Miles Morales is HIS Spider-Man over at CBR.
- What’s this?! Bruce Greenwood’s Captain Pike may be in J.J. Abrams Star Trek 2 as Admiral Pike? Writer Roberto Orci says yes.
- Buzzfeed calls it the “strangest fan art,” but we here at The Mary Sue just all it “awesome fan art.” Special mention goes to the gender-swapped Joker and Harley Quinn (can you say cosplay idea?).
Dustin Nguyen and his Lil’ Gotham art are my absolute favorite. DC, please give him his own book like this.
- Speaking of adorable art, Katie Cook’s Halloween tote bag is now available from HerUniverse.com. Perfect for all your Star Wars Trick-or-Treating needs or every day cuteness quota. (apparently they sold out super-fast but are being reprinted!)
- More cute? Don’t mind if I do! Here’s a donut WALL-E.
And presented without commentary – Vintage Sportswomen. (check out the rest)