Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: One Cake to Rule Them All
by Susana Polo | 5:02 pm, February 27th, 2013
This is about when Sauron decided that he needed to find a hotter place to forge his ring than in his kitchen. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Disney parks can apparently teach you a lot about human nature. (The Frisky)
- We’re happy to see that the career of Amandla Stenberg, Rue of The Hunger Games, is moving along, because she seems pretty great. (HuffPo)
- Aveline du Grandpre, the only female protagonist of an Assassin’s Creed Game, proves that you can make a successful work with a female character and/or a character of color, even if it is set in a time when history didn’t pay a lot of attention to folks of those persuasions. (Kotaku)
Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru get gothic. (The Autumn Society)
- Carrie Fisher was hospitalized recently, but says she’s “feeling much better now.” We wish her a speedy recovery! (Digital Spy)
- Nepal’s Chhurim Sherpa just set a new world record in Mount Everest climbing. (BuzzFeed)
- RiffTrax needs your help to license Twilight… so they can tear it a new one live. (Wired)
Brendan proposed to his girlfriend in the form of a physics paper. Our normal approach does work here. Our normal approach is to give you a link to it. (Boing Boing)
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments