There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: New The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Set Photo
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 5th, 2012
Sooo… people and the Justice Building. (Collider)
- The Frisky presents 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Witches. Is it Halloween yet?
- According to E! Online, the first Iron Man 3 teaser trailer will debut at 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, October 23rd. (via MTV Splashpage)
- Design director Cliff Bleszinski is leaving Epic Games after 20 years. *cue Ave Maria* (Gaming Blend)
- To the surprise absolutely of no one, an extended edition of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is being released next year on Blu-ray and DVD. (Movies.com)
Named after Yoda, this new species has been. (Neatorama)
- Porn video site PornHub needs a new breast cancer charity to donate to after Susan G. Komen refused to accept their donations. (The Daily Dot)
- io9 picks their 10 Most Inexplicably Tiny Outfits in science Fiction History.