Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: New Pictures From the Set of Iron Man 3
by Susana Polo | 4:57 pm, October 2nd, 2012
Mustard Iron Man and 4th of July themed Warmachine standing around. Or maybe just their suits. It’s hard to tell. (Daily Mail)
- Is Pinterest killing feminism? Probs not, guys. Probs not. (The Frisky)
- Now that their books have sold, it’s time for Womanthology to pick a charity to donate its profits to, and you can help!
Will we ever get tired of Doctor Mew? Probs not, guys. Probs not. (Tumblr)
- Can you rise to the 30 Characters Challenge?
- Jacqueline Carey has a new fantasy series out, and we’re super stoked.
Here’s another new The Hobbit poster, featuring the White (and grey, beige, brown and blue) Council. (Blastr)
- IMDB works in mysterious ways, and it let Redditors give this extra first billing on a page for Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher. (HyperVocal)
- Sony might be making a Little House on the Prairie movie. (Deadline)
Blood spattered white pumps. Wear them enough, and no one will know when you actually have blood on them. (Fashionably Geek)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer