Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Montreal, From Space
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, January 24th, 2013
Colonel Chris Hadfield has a tumblr where he posts pictures taken from his current home. His current home is the International Space Station.
- Do you want a couch that looks like Hillary Clinton somehow? (The Frisky)
- Hey, that scientist guy is totally not looking for someone interested in having a Neanderthal baby. (Yahoo!)
- There’s an upcoming free online web course about gender in comics, and it’s being taught with input by folks like Mark Waid, Scott Snyder, Gail Simone. Is this the real life? (GeekMom)
Mondo makes another poster for a movie that you want so bad that your eyes fall out. (/Film)
- Giant Bomb asked eight women who write about and for video games what they thought of the Dead Island dismembered female corpse for its “Zombie Bait” bundle.
- The UK is going to get to see the US’s version of Being Human. Insert Inception joke here. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- How Some Men Harass Women Online and What Other Men Can Do To Stop It (Ms. Magazine via Skepchick)
Nobody doesn’t like Zelda jewelry! (Fashionably Geek)
- Was NSA Behind Spitzer And Petraeus Scandals?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Star is Secretly an Established DJ
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Tears of Indifference