Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Mondo’s Brave Poster
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, February 26th, 2013
- Emerson College’s Phi Alpha Tau chapter has raised nearly $5k towards a transgender pledge’s top surgery. And that’s pretty great. (The Frisky)
- According to Latino Review, Jason Momoa is no longer so certain for a role in Guardians of the Galaxy. (Twitter)
Spocks! THIS SHOULD REQUIRE NO FURTHER EXPLANATION. (Laughing Squid)
- Mark Wahlberg was almost James Kirk… Sr. (/Film)
- In something of an inversion, Charlize Theron lept to the aid of a security guard at the Oscars Sunday night: he was experiencing a seizure. (Digital Spy)
For cookies that are to be slowly digested over a period of one thousand years. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Tears of Indifference
- Danielle Staub Stalked RHONJ's Production Cameras?
- Once Upon A Time Season 3 Scoop
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers