Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Someone Actually Got A Tattoo Like Jack’s From Mass Effect
by Kellie Foxx-Gonzalez | 5:01 pm, August 1st, 2012
So would this make me a biotic? (via Kotaku.)
- The only things more entertaining than the Olympic games are Samuel L. Jackson’s tweets about them. (via Jezebel.)
- Did Tom Waits inspire Heath Ledger’s Joker? (via The Frisky.)
In case you needed a reminder of which parts go where when you sit in a chair. (via i09.)
- Artist Wendy Pini’s erotic drawing of androgynous Bunchh from Masque of the Red Death was censored by Facebook. (via Lezgetreal.)
- The Hairpin writes about the birth of the word “cute” and its current usage. (via The Hairpin.)
These limited edition Hobbit 3D-glasses do look pretty Tolkien-esque, don’t you think? (via MTV Movies.)
- Want to re-watch the epic epilogue of The Avengers? Of course you do. (via East Valley Tribune.)
- Jon Leguizamo will play Javier, the bodyguard assigned to watch Red Mist, in Kick-Ass 2. He also landed a role in Ridley Scott’s The Counsellor. (via Empire.)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?