I don’t want context. I don’t need context. Knowing that this picture exists is enough. (Nerd Approved)
- Today’s the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream Speech,” so click on over to The Frisky and watch the whole thing.
- 16 Classic Films that Got Future Tech Right. Any list that starts with Back to the Future Part II and ends with 2001: A Space Odyssey is fine by me. (Gizmodo)
- Via Geekosystem, a formatting error has caused George R.R. Martin‘s name to pop up in random places throughout the ebook version of A Feast for Crows. For example: “The captain of the guards knew the prince he guarded. Once, long ago, a callow youth had come from Norvos, a big broad-shouldered boy with a mop of dark hair. That hair was George R.R. Martin.”
- Marguerite Bennett, who’s writing the Lobo one-shot that will introduce the character’s new look, has taken to Twitter to defend the controversial redesign. (Comics Alliance)
- Nintendo is introducing a 2D-only version of its Nintendo 3DS, called, appropriately, the 2Ds. It will retail for $129.99 and go on sale in North American on October 12th. Polygon has more information.
Sir Patrick Stewart tweeted a picture of
Baby’s Legendary Thespian’s First Archery Lesson. Sir Ian McKellen‘s jacket confuses and delights me all at once. (Neatorama)