Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Luggage Labels for All the Places You’ve Been in Games
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, November 6th, 2012
Can I slap on of these on my backpack right next to the “I Believe in Harvey Dent” button that gets me all kinds of awkward questions this time of year? (Nerd Approved)
- Stressed out about the election? Watch this puppy fight a doorstop. (The Frisky)
- How Mystery Science Theater 3000 chose their bad movies. It’s as horrible as you think. (io9)
Italian representative to the European Parliment Licia Ronzulli caused a bit of a stir when she brought her newborn to work with her in 2010. Seems like little Vittoria seems to be trying hard to fit in, though. (OffBeat Mama)
- Did you know that Danai Gurira isn’t just Michonne on The Walking Dead, she’s also an award-winning playwright? (The LA Times)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a Blu-ray release and this shockingly (for the Muppets) uncreative video of chickens singing “Joy to the World.” I feel old.
This Etsy seller offers Han and Leia couples’ mugs with “I love you” and “I know” on the back of them. The listing doesn’t specify, but I’d hazard a guess that they’d would be amenable to swapping up the sayings with the silhouettes. You know, so you can have your set inspired by Empire and your set inspired by Jedi.
- Kitty Forman is Back!
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer