Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Poster for Marvel’s New Short, Item 47
by Kellie Foxx-Gonzalez | 5:00 pm, July 11th, 2012
Item 47 will star Lizzy Caplan and Jesse Bradford as a couple who recovers a lost alien weapon and slip into a life of crime. Excited yet? (via Entertainment Weekly.)
- Ever wonder how we decide on names for planets? i09 has it laid out for you.
- Teens took to the streets today in protest of Teen Vogue’s use of photoshop. They were inspired by the recent Body Treatment Plan promised by Seventeen in light of the activism of 14-year-old Julia Bluhm. You go, girls! (via Styleite.)
I don’t think babies can get much cuter, but put them in this adorable Star Wars bassinet and you might have me convinced. (via Offbeat Mama.)
- Cuppycake over at queer feminist gaming haven The Border House asks a pretty simple question: Why is everyone so damn mean on League of Legends?
- Neil Gaiman has signed a multi-book deal with Harper Collins. He’ll be releasing children’s stories one of which will be a featuring a little panda named Chu that is known for having an outsized sneeze. Aww! (via Publisher’s Weekly.)
Here’s Black Widow kicking ass as usual. (via Frances of Francavilla.)
- BlackGirlsCODE is focusing on giving young girls of color the chance to get excited about computer science. Yes please! (via Geek Feminism.)
- Here’s a kickstarter for Geeks and Gamers Anonymous, a webseries about three women joining a gaming addiction support group. Get to the kickstarting!
- You probably already knew that Daniel Tosh was a bad comedian, but did you know he’s also a sexist jerk? (via The Frisky.)
Here’s a Pacific Rim teaser of its two leads — if only the Warner Bros. panel at Comic-Con would happen faster! (via Bleeding Cool.)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?