Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: If Game of Thrones Was Cats
by Susana Polo | 5:02 pm, March 14th, 2013
I don’t really have anything more to ad. (GQ)
- Virginia just struck down its anti-sodomy law. Sadly, the emphasis is on just. (The Frisky)
- Leonard Nimoy gives a biracial Star Trek fan some advice, in the form of a story about Spock’s childhood. In 1968. It’s pretty sweet. (BuzzFeed)
- Remember when we thought we’d discovered the Higgs Boson? Well, we did. (Geekosystem)
Mike Maihack (of the adorable Supergirl/Batgirl cartoons) has a new book coming out about a time-lost teenage Cleopatra in space. YES. (Operation Space Cat Is Go)
- Would you read BBC Sherlock comics? (IGN)
- Is Rick Grimes crazy? On The Walking Dead and mental illness. (Dr. Andrea Letamendi)
- Ashley Ekstein reflects on leaving Ahsoka Tano and the end of Clone Wars, without which there would not have been a Her Universe! (Newsarama)
This is a tiny Millennium Falcon made entirely from paper. We’re as mystified as you are. (Nerd Approved)
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- It's Not Soylent Green
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?