Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Hugh Jackman’s New Wolverine Suit
by Susana Polo | 5:03 pm, January 29th, 2013
Hey, it’s not yellow spandex. (Blastr)
- Amy Poehler‘s writing a book! (The Frisky)
- Some people with very smart ideas are designing a pepper spray tube that will also take a photo of whoever it is pointed at. (Geekosystem)
The X-Files returns… to comics! (ComicVine)
- The Boy Scouts of America are reportedly “seriously considering” ending their ban on openly gay scouts and scoutmasters. ‘Bout time. (Boing Boing)
- Gamemaker EA has committed further to their stance on marriage equality by officially joining the Business Coalition for DOMA Repeal. (Gamasutra)
“Come on, Puddin’, don’t you wanna rev up your Harley?” (Don’t shoot me, it’s an actual thing she says in the cartoon and probably one of the most amazing things they ever snuck past the censors!) (Gimmick Tees)
- Five female characters who should star in Star Wars VII. (ThinkProgress)
- Fans of Young Justice are rallying against the cancellation of the show. (The Beat)
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway