Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Han Solo Crayons
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, March 1st, 2012
- Despite the best efforts of One Million Moms, Archie Comics’ Kevin Keller wedding issuesold out yesterday. This is nothing new for the character: his first appearance was the company’s first comic to ever go to a second printing. (Comic Book Resources)
Set pictures are funny. Especially ones with a lonely-looking Superman. (The Daily Blam!)
- Director James Bobin and writer Nicholas Stoller have both signed to make a sequel to The Muppets… but not Jason Segel. At least, he hasn’t signed to write it, due to scheduling conflicts. There’s a chance he still might act in it, though. Look on the bright side: another muppet movie is moving forward! (/Film)
This is an Indiana Jones cupcake. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- It probably won’t be available at Sprinkles, the newly opened 24 hour cupcake bakery in Los Angeles, but we can’t have everything. (The Frisky)
HBO is rolling out a poster for each major house of the War of Five Kings, and they started, naturally, with the Starks: (Entertainment Weekly)
- Some hero found an entire album that Nickelodeon recorded in 1994, of Melissa Joan Hart singing in the character of Clarissa Darling. Then that hero uploaded it to YouTube. (Nylon)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers