Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Guitar Heroes
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, September 4th, 2012
GET IT? (Neatorama)
- After several allegations of sexual assault rocked the campus, the University of Montana is making sure its students know the rules of consent, or they won’t be allowed to register for classes. (The Frisky)
- So long, Michael Clarke Duncan, and thanks for all the fish. (Boing Boing)
I would have to pick up a different line of work entirely in order to unironically use this. (Superhero Stuff)
- Game Accessibility Guidelines hopes to create a series of rules, from basic to advanced, to give developers an easy resource when deciding how best to make their games accessible to people with physical disabilities from poor motor control to colorblindness. (Kotaku)
- We already told you about how Erin DiMeglio might become Florida’s first female high school quarterback. Well, this weekend, she did! (SportsGrid)
This is the work of a guy who feels that wheelchair users should be entitled to the customization and choice of variety that we all have with clothes and other items that we use publicly every day. This one’s based on a fighter jet cockpit seat. Pretty awesome. (Wired)
- The Writers Guild of America is looking into giving awards in New Media and Video Game categories. To borrow a video game phrase: “It’s about damn time.”
- It’s good to know that even the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration can’t resist a good Star Trek joke.