Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Game of Thrones S3 Dragons Mere Shadows of Their Former Selves
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, February 22nd, 2013
Or maybe it’s just a poster for Season 3 that even I could have thrown together in Photoshop. Or Gimp. Because I don’t even have Photoshop. (Empire)
- One of the unforeseen consequences of the end of 30 Rock: Tina Fey has to relearn how to dress herself. (The Frisky)
- There’s a third installment of Sim Downton Abbey. If you like A) Downton Abbey B) The Sims C) Video game bugs, you should read these. (New World Notes)
Looking for superheroine undies for the little one? Fruit of the Loom is making them, but they apparently sell out really fast. I can’t imagine why. (DC Women Kicking Ass)
- The comics world has unexpectedly lost penciller and painter Scott Clark. (Comic Book Resources)
- The AP stylebook, resource for many, many news outlets, is now advising reporters to use “husband” and “wife” even when talking about same-sex relationships (unless, of course, they’re asked to use something else). (The Wrap)
Happy Birthday Edward Gorey! We got you a Google Doodle.
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Is This Melissa Gorga's Music Photoshoot?
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films