Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Game of Thrones Cake Looks Delicious, Is Deceptive
by Zoe Chevat | 5:07 pm, September 6th, 2012
This Iron Throne cake will doubtlessly lead to the downfall, if not of your house, then perhaps to your resistance of dessert. (DeathandTaxes)
- Tired of hearing people complain about Elementary for no real reason, especially if they haven’t even watched it? Lauren Hunter hashes it out. (The Frisky)
This skirt is printed with a panoramic view of Mars taken by NASA’s Curiosity Rover. That is all. (Fashionably Geek)
- The Observation Deck has some science questions for long-ignored – and highly suspect – sci-fi depictions of booze. And you thought the explanation for Vulcan blood was too in-depth. Oh ye of little geek faith. (Wired)
One church is planning whatever sermons they have to in order to draw in new parishioners. The Decepticons are so Old Testament, anyway. (Nerd Approved)
- This study on how people perceive sarcasm is looking for some folks to fill out this survey. We took it, and thought it was particularly relevant to the MTV-cartoon-watching portions of our audience. (Survey Gizmo.com)
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off