Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: First Look at The Hobbit‘s Goblin King
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, September 28th, 2012
We’ve had two Goblin King posts in two days, and we’re not stopping now. Admittedly, those were of Labyrinth‘s Goblin King and this is of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey‘s Goblin King. But still. (Toy Reveals What The Hobbit‘s Goblin King Looks Like, Nerd Approved)
- DC takes to Facebook to ask fans how they want to learn more about New 52 characters. “Burn a Didio Effigy” has 16 votes and counting.
- So, you think the new Apple Maps sucks? It turns out Apple CEO Tim Cook agrees with you. (Geekosystem)
Awww, this Silence plush is so cute. Wait, what silence plush? (Laughing Squid)
- Could “racist caricature” the Mandarin be cut out of the Chinese release of Iron Man 3? Business Insider speculates, via io9.
- Joss may be the Whedon family nerd god, but sister-in-law Maurissa Tancharoen Whedon—writer, singer, producer, actress, and one of the writers of the upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show—is pretty awesome herself. (MTV)
- Funny or Offensive? Leno's Black Joke About Obama
- Tears of Indifference
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- TV's Best Fake Websites