Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: There’s Going to Be A Sequel to Finding Nemo
by Alanna Bennett | 5:00 pm, July 18th, 2012
A Monster’s Inc prequel, the possibility of a Hocus Pocus sequel; we’ve already been struck by how hard the film industry has been working recently to hit twenty-s0methings in the nostalgia spot. Now we’re even more convinced. Why? Because they’re making a sequel to the 2003 Pixar sea-romp Finding Nemo. Director Andrew Stanton has already signed on.
But considering Nemo was *SPOILER ALERT* found at the end of the first film, we’re wondering how they’re gonna play this one. Is he gonna “find” himself emotionally as a teenager fish? Finding Emo? (via MTV)
- The Frisky has a great list of 10 things you should know about the allegedly newly-cast Finnick, Sam Claflin.
- It has apparently been confirmed that Benedict Cumberbatch will NOT be playing Gary Mitchell as Karl Urban
trolledspoiled a few weeks back. This comes from Star Trek 2 co-writer/co-producer Roberto Orci. (via Slash Film)
- The latest issue of The Gathering was created completely by women. More info here.
- This Joker cake looks terrifying and maybe a little morbid, but also impressive and kind of delicious. (That’s Nerdalicious)
- This is a great gallery of outfits inspired by social media sites.
- Someone is putting on a stage play in London based on the anime film Princess Mononoke. YES. (Anime News Network)
- One dad sat his young daughter down and asked her to do what so many have been warned against: Judge books by their covers. We advice against it in life in general, but her interpretations of the plots of classic novels based purely on their cover art (or lack thereof) is kind of the best:
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Is this Coke Super Bowl Commercial Racist?