Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Felicia Day Returns to Supernatural
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, January 15th, 2013
Felicia Day (and LARPing) return to Supernatural next week.
- I don’t need science to tell me that baby pandas are cute, but whatever, thanks, science. (The Frisky)
- Zach Snyder‘s camp has denied the rumors that he’s working on a Seven Samurai tribute set in the Star Wars universe. (MTV)
This nacho experienced zero gravity before it met its fate. Statistically speaking, I probably won’t. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- The most pernicious of internet trolls, computational linguists are on to you. (SC Magazine)
- Cristy Marx talks taking over Birds of Prey. (Newsarama)
Ask yourself: What Would Gandalf Do? (Laughing Squid)
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Who is This Season's American Idol Winner?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers