Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Disney Face Swapping
by Jamie Frevele | 4:58 pm, October 24th, 2011
The internet is now swapping the faces of Disney characters. The result? Weird eye feelings. (via Disney Face Swap)
Jill Filipovic of Feministe got a surprise in her luggage after it was, evidently, inspected by TSA agents. They were, evidently, amused to find a vibrator in said luggage.
“Total violation of privacy, wildly inappropriate and clearly not ok, but I also just died laughing in my hotel room.”
(via Boing Boing)
- Our Jill Pantozzi was interviewed in this CNN piece that covers women in comics, why there are so few, and why illustrations of them have to be so, um, exaggerated.
- Paranormal Activity 3 made $54 million this past weekend, making it the best opening for a horror movie ever. (Vulture via Flavorwire)
Whoever the woman is who married and had a baby with this man, she is the luckiest girl in the world. Because this is Baby’s First Halloween. (via So Geek Chic)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Teresa Giudice Celebrates Birthday With Melissa Gorga
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off