Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Dr. Horrible Coming to Television
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, September 27th, 2012
Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog comes to real television, not just your computer screen, in a couple weeks. (Entertainment Weekly)
- Stingray photobomb. Don’t question it. Just click. (The Frisky)
- Rifftrax has done The Hunger Games. (Boing Boing)
What if your favorite current adult television dramas joined forces with your favorite YA novels? (Entertainment Weekly)
- Turns out if you’re a dude, there are licensed plus-size Star Trek costumes aplenty. If you’re a chick, you’re SOL. And you have been for three years. (Wired)
- Pajiba deconstructs the character deaths of Joss Whedon.
I’ll admit to not being a huge fan of Tangled (something to do with how I was rewriting the ending in my head as I was watching it), but this Rapunzel cosplay is pretty darn cute. (TDWGeek)
- A theatrical version of Princess Mononoke featuring what are, I’m sure, some incredible puppets, has sold out its entire London run. We’re not in any way surprised. (The Daily Blam!)
Yes, but what if she’d put the eye on her ring finger? (Fashionably Geek)
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- TV's Best Fake Websites