It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Hillary Clinton’s Impeccable Eyewear
by Kellie Foxx-Gonzalez | 5:01 pm, June 22nd, 2012
Check out Hillary Clinton’s sweet cat eye sunglasses she wore while swearing in Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Michael Hammer. (via New York Magazine.)
- Remember that super valuable Metropolis poster? It was seized as part of a Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy case involving its owner Kenneth Schacter, and will be auctioned off. (via Hollywood Reporter.)
- Check out this mixtape of music produced by attendees of Girls Rock Camp, a “program where girls and women ages 8-18 learn a new instrument, form bands, and collaborate to create an original song performed live complete with screaming fans and camper-designed band t-shirts.” Awesome! (via Bitch Magazine.)
I am so ready to find an outfit for these Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex sneakers. Get your wallets ready, there will only be 500 pairs produced! (via Kotaku.)
- Did the world really need a tumblr that combines Bridesmaids quotes with Game of Thrones photos? Either way, the internet has spoken. Decide for yourself. (via The Frisky.)
- Flavorwire has a round-up of the greatest female sci-fi authors of all time. Get ready to add to that summer reading list!
How awesome is this Tank Girl art? (via Comics Alliance.)
- Take a gander at EteRNA, a game that allows players to manipulate nucleotides, the fundamental building blocks of RNA. Every two weeks, four to 16 player-designed molecules are picked to be synthesized in an RNA lab. You could potentially create a protein that cures a disease, just by playing a game! (via Wired.)
- Here’s an interview with Korra’s voice actor Janet Varney, from The Legend of Korra. (via A.V. Club.)