Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Chinese Box Art for Game of Thrones Is A Bit Non-Canonical
by Susana Polo | 4:56 pm, May 30th, 2012
There’s just… something about this that seems off.
- I know musical theater geeks are off on the fringes of geekdom, but I need everybody to give me a moment to be really excited and emotional for my favorite musical being made into a movie and Anne Hathaway can like totally sing I mean dang. Look, I just want to see Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe fill a screen with angst, failed idealism, misplaced inter-class solidarity, and incidental-at-best female characters. (The Frisky)
- And in the meantime, while everybody is flipping out about Iron Man 3 reveals and rumors, Kevin Feige would like everybody to know that Thanos will not be the villain of Thor 2. (Collider)
If you’ve been here long enough you’ve seen your share of TARDIS earrings, but you could always see more. (Global Geek News)
You might be familiar with Garfield Minus Garfield, an experiment that turns Garfield comics into bizarre existential shots to the gut. Turns out Jim Davis totally did the same thing in actual Garfield comics in 1989, but in reverse. (Laughing Squid)
- Amanda Kooser talks about the importance of Star Trek (and Star Trek toys) to her childhood.
Batman, Inc. is really branching out, and I don’t think Aquaman will be too happy about it. (io9)
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?