Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Brain Cupcakes
by Susana Polo | 4:59 pm, June 6th, 2012
I’m sorry that I have no more information on these than what you see here. (I Heart Chaos)
- The original art of Northstar’s proposal to his boyfriend is up on eBay, and is inching up towards 1k, with four days left in the auction. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Neil Gaiman writes about the death of Ray Bradbury.
Clueless votive candles! Available at retail! We don’t question these things, we just go with them. (The Frisky)
- Boing Boing highlights a radio play about Delia Derbyshire, one of the “pioneering electronic musicians of the iconic BBC Radiophonic Workshop.” She even did a version of the Doctor Who theme!
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing is putting a real life NASCAR driver into the game as a playable character, and it’s Danica Patrick! (Game Informer)
Okay, this Coulson Movie poster idea is pretty awesome, and playing off The Evil Dead II, but did it have to be Black Widow? Just make it some chick. Or give her her a bow, and then she’s his ‘cellist! That said, everything else about it is great. (Geeks of Doom)
- Disney is no longer going to air ads for junkfood on its kid-focused TV channels as part of a nutrition initiative.
Paramount turned one hundred, and celebrated with this poster. Can you name all the movies? More to the point, can you tell me if Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark is on it? (Collider)
- Producer Katharine Sarafian says lots of words about Brave to Wired.
This dress is both a wookie and an ewok. Which means it’s basically straddling the line between the early scripts of RotJ that had Wookies instead of Ewoks on Endor. (Nerdcore)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement