Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Batwoman Begins
by Susana Polo | 5:04 pm, November 22nd, 2011
- In other DC Universe film adaptation news, Premiere Props announced that they will be auctioning off Christopher Reeve’s original Superman costume next month.
Marie Curie: married to a Nobel Prizewinner. Mother of a Nobel Prizewinner. Mother-in-law of two Nobel Prizewinners. (forgetomori)
Hey girl, Ryan Gosling is a pancake now. /shrug (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Apparently girls ruined The Big Bang Theory for this guy. Good job everyone, god. (The Beat)
- An extensive interview between The Hollywood Reporter and Daniel Radcliffe, on the subject of fame.
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Steal Joan's Sexy Mad Men Look
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating