Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Avengers Themed Cocktails
by Susana Polo | 4:57 pm, May 22nd, 2012
Perhaps this would go better in a Friday Things We Saw Today, but I’d totally drink almost all of the cocktails in this set created by The More I Arty, because I like drinks where you can’t tell that they’re alcohol and I’m not afraid to admit it. I’d also get full-on Hulk smashed, because I am a lightweight. (Flavorwire)
- This teaser for a documentary on a couple of seventy year old identical twins who have worked in Amsterdam’s Red Light District for fifty years and helped set up the first independent union for prostitutes in the city is really very charming, with hints of also being very interesting. (The Frisky)
- Greg Rucka‘s post Why I Write “Strong Female Characters” on io9 is not just about writing women, but writing in general, and it’s so good I want to eat it. It is cake. For my writer brain.
- Geeta Phogat is the first female wrestler to make it to India’s Olympic team, and she overcame a lot of her society’s assumptions about a woman’s place to get there.
- This awesome mom enlisted the help of Marvel comics to make her son feel better about needing a hearing aid. (Comic Book Resources)
There’s just something… different about Fry these days. (Design You Trust)
- Ever wanted a chromed Terminator head following your every move? I have good news. (PC & Tech Authority)
Time Magazine’s controversy baiting cover has had many photoshopped takes made of it, but we like this one the best so far. Also, we still haven’t found out how the God of Cricket took that French Rejection. (Look at this Frakking Geekster)
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- Was NSA Behind Spitzer And Petraeus Scandals?
- The Next Bond Girl Revealed
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?