Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: An Attack of the Clones We’d Like To See
by Susana Polo | 5:35 pm, December 3rd, 2011
We don’t know if this is for an actual thing, or if it just has dinosaurs on it, but we don’t much care either way. Still awesome. (Super Punch)
- At least one good thing to come out of the racebent Last Airbender movie: Gene Yang made a webcomic in protest of the movie’s tone-deaf casting, and then Dark Horse hired him to make the Airbender tie-in comics. (China Daily)
Act quick, and you could still nab a Lego ornament. (Gizmodo)
- The Fan/Pro Bill of Rights lays down the law of what is and isn’t polite when interacting at cons. (PeterDavid.net)
MentalFloss has a roundup of videos of brides playing drums at their own weddings, and bringing the house down. WE APPROVE. Here’s just one:
- Tears of Indifference
- Once Upon A Time Season 3 Scoop
- HBO's 'Hello Ladies' First Teaser
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?