Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Agent Coulson Appreciation, The Wire as an RPG, and More!
by Zoe Chevat | 5:02 pm, September 13th, 2012
- And you thought your breakups were bad. The Frisky has a story of a woman’s ex-con ex-boyfriend breaking back into her house and secretly living in her attic. Get ready to call someone about those crawl spaces…(via The Frisky)
- Gail Simone and Jim Calafiore’s independent graphic novel project Leaving Megalopolis is in the final stretch of its Kickstarter, having far exceeded the original goal. Congrats, guys! Check out their page for the madcap 150k incentive that I know we all want to see. (Kickstarter page here)
We like The Wire. And by “like”, we mean “are overly emotionally involved in and obsessed with”. We also like video games. Sooo….what if The Wire were an old-school RPG? (Warning, may contain some spoilers.) (via GeeksAreSexy)
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie