Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Lady Who Built a Bass Guitar Out of a Commodore 64
by Susana Polo | 5:05 pm, May 23rd, 2012
This hero’s name is Jeri Ellsworth, and she debuted her instrument at Maker Faire Bay Area last weekend. (Laughing Squid)
- Some American Airlines folks removed a lady from her flight because she was wearing a pro-choice t-shirt. Lovely. (The Frisky)
Ok, is it wrong of me to have really wanted the sequel to RED to be called REDDER or ORANGE? Like… really wanted? (Bleeding Cool)
- Ariel Winter talks about being cast as the first female Robin, Carrie Kelly, in the animated adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns. Hopefully they’ll never make the sequel, where the character gets Fridged like every other Frank Miller female character. (DC Women Kicking Ass)
Can’t get enough Diablo? Hang this around your neck. Unless you’re low on HP… (So Geek Chic)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer