Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A DIY Crack in the Universe
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, December 31st, 2012
Now you can have your very own crack in the wall of the universe for your wall, because it’s not like you got tired of seeing it at the end of every episode of Doctor Who Series 5. (Bit Rebels)
- Don’t ask questions. Just draw with a sloth. (The Frisky)
- Hillary Clinton is hopefully okay, guys. (Jezebel)
- Six New Years traditions you might not be familiar with. (MentalFloss)
- Who would win in a fight, Marvel television, or DC television? (The Geek Twins)
I’m sure you all can guess who inspired this messenger bag. (Boing Boing)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement