Things We Saw Today: A Belated Lois Lane Birthday Cake
by Susana Polo | 4:57 pm, April 11th, 2013
Our 2nd birthday was at the end of February but WHO CARES Ant at Nerdache Cakes dedicated this Lois Lane cake to us. It’s a good thing we only have pictures so we don’t have to feel conflicted about destroying its aesthetic appeal in order to devour it. She’s got lots more pictures of it at her Tumblr.
- The Frisky is having a spring cleaning day, with a vital reminder to give some attention to certain electronic devices you may own…
- The American Being Human is getting a fourth season. (Spoiler TV)
- Comixology should not be done explaining what happened with Saga #12. (4th Letter)
Now that the merchandising rights to the 1960s Batman have been worked out, you know what that means: licensed Halloween costumes! (Comics Alliance)
- Lets stop calling female directors “difficult” for doing the same stuff that Hollywood’s beloved male “auteurs” do. (The Jane Dough)
- Chicago’s Public schools may have removed Persepolis from seventh grade classrooms for considered reasons, but they probably should have considered how to break that news to their teachers and the public.
- Cosplaying While White (and privileged). (Mad Art Lab)
Just a reminder that there was a multi year period where Star Wars existed but Return of the Jedi hadn’t come out yet, and photographers could make the Star Wars actors post like this: (Geek Tyrant)