Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Doctor Who Cast Being Silly At Comic-Con
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, July 13th, 2012
The cast of BBC’s Doctor Who may be (almost) out by they’re not down. Except perhaps Arthur Darvill who may be about to take a tumble in this photo. Darvill, along with Matt Smith and Karen Gillan are making the press rounds at Comic-Con right now for what will likely be their last SDCC together. *sniffle* (via BBC America Tumblr)
- Speaking of Doctor Who, fans recently voted on the saddest companion goodbye. They alligned with my choice – it was the Doctor/Rose goodbye at the end of “Doomsday.” (via BBC DW blog)
- The Frisky has a great photo gallery of a bunch of our favorite stars at SDCC.
- Warner Bros. has announced the Justice League will be making an appearance in the next installment of the Batman Arkham video game franchise. This should be interesting. (via Blastr)
This is just one of the awesome Game of Thrones SDCC Mondo posters. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington (Jon Snow) recently broke his ankle. But don’t worry, a spokesperson for HBO said it would not affect filming on the series. Though it did mean he had to pass on SDCC. (via Digital Spy)
- Here’s a video recap of Day 1 of Course for the Force, the Chris Hardwick led Star Wars fundraiser.
- Wedding dress designer Little Petal has a Kickstarter going to raise funds for a series of comic book-themed dresses to be worn at New York Comic Con this year.
Any Always Sunny In Philadelphia fans in the house? Here’s some of the cast in a Left 4 Dead mash-up. (via Reddit)
- Want to go to the big Comic-Con next year? Start saving now. A hotel room at the Manchester Grand Hyatt (attached to the con center) usually goes for about $111 a night but over $500 a night once SDCC comes. It’s not the same prices at all hotels of course but you can expect that rate hike from all of them. I stayed at the Manchester Grand Hyatt one year…with 8 people in the room. (via The Beat)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?