Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Neil Gaiman Writes A Story On A T-Shirt
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, July 6th, 2012
Neil Gaiman writes stories all the time. He eats them and breathes them. But for the first time, the writer has penned a short story on a t-shirt. It’s a preview of Comics on Tees Vol. 6 from Threadless. In the past they’ve featured work from Becky Cloonan, Jill Thompson, Jeff Lemire, and lots more. Gaiman teamed with artist Ben Templesmith on this one and you can read the story here. (via WearCareful)
- The Frisky’s Jessica Wakeman wants the guy who sang Seal’s Kiss From a Rose to his cat to be her boyfriend. Sorry, Jennifer, it appears he’s already head over heels for the cat.
- The Doozers from Fraggle Rock are getting their own television show, fulfilling my childhood hopes. (via Tough Pigs)
- DC writer Ann Nocenti is going to be taking over Catwoman from Judd Winick as of the infamous #0 issue. Winick will be doing Green Arrow #0 but Nocenti will continue writing that title as well. (via Comic Book Resources)
ADORABLE FIREFLY COSPLAY ALERT! (via reddit)
- There’s a Kickstarter for a zombies vs. survivors card game called simply Z from the studio Downward Viral. The creators are calling it ”Magic: The Gathering meets The Walking Dead.”
- Charles Carreon has dropped his suit against Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal but claimed victory? (via Robot 6)
- Check out some shots of Bane, Catwoman, and Batman’s costumes from The Dark Knight Rises. Even weirder when they’re on dummies. (via Comic Book Movie)
And finally, in today’s WTF IS THAT?! moment, a shot of Christopher Nolan looking really small on the set of The Dark Knight Rises. More photos from the set and an interview with Nolan at the LA Times. (via MTV)