Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Fry & Leela’s Love Children
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, May 6th, 2012
- The Frisky has a great quote from Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams about how she can’t related to her character Arya Stark, and why that’s probably a good thing.
- The Guardian has a piece on twin sisters Emma and Abi Moore who started Pinkstinks, “a campaign they set up four years ago to raise awareness of what they say is damaging gender stereotyping of children.”
That is one impressive R2-D2 manicure. (via Geeks are Sexy)
- We recently discovered a really great site called A Mighty Girl filled with books and movies for “smart, confident, and courageous girls.”
Glad to see this one making the tumblr rounds. This was a gift my Womanthology artist Hanie Mohd made for me (you may have already discovered I relate to Barbara Gordon and go by The Nerdy Bird online). She totally made me cry, in a good way. You can also view it on her DeviantArt page.
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?