Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Doctor & River, Peanuts Style
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:36 pm, April 29th, 2012
- Flavorwire has a round-up of some famous authors’ thoughts on fan-fiction including George R.R. Martin, J.K. Rowling, and Anne Rice.
- From io9.com comes 10 Untranslatable Words (And When You’ll Want to Use Them)
An anti-drug use PSA straight from the streets of Gotham City. (via Blog@Newsarama)
- I think perhaps Kurt Schlitcher could use some Friendship Magic in his life from the sound of his opinion on Bronies:
As sickening as it is, we can’t just ban grown men from acting like idiots because we disapprove of their lifestyle choices – after all, we aren’t progressives. It’s still a free country – coincidentally due entirely to the efforts of men and women who put aside childish things to contribute to society instead of feeding at the trough and then sitting on their expansive backsides as they eagerly clap like seals at the antics of colorful cartoon steeds.
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script