Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Hulk Gets Stuck In A Sewer, Spidey & Iron Man Don’t Care
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:31 pm, April 21st, 2012
You may ask yourself what is going on in this picture but don’t think too hard. It’s a sneak peek at Madame Tussauds New York’s “Marvel Super Heroes Cinema 4D Experience,” which opens April 26. There’s also a neat trailer at the link. (via Robot 6)
- The Frisky mentions a study that claims young women want more careers and better money than young men of the same age.
- The Hairpin did a really great, in-depth interview with Meagan Marie (an old friend of mine from the Girls Entertainment Network!), former Game Informer editor and current community and communications manager at Crystal Dynamics, about her work, Lara Croft, and being a women in the video game industry.
- Sony Entertainment and Regal Entertainment Group are working together to provide new glasses for hearing impaired movie-goers that will allow them to view subtitles and provide descriptive audio tracks. (via /Film)
Jon Bernthal, Shane from AMC’s The Walking Dead, is…well, we’re not really sure what he’s doing here. Neither does Best Week Ever.
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer