Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Man Wearing A TARDIS Suit
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:31 pm, April 15th, 2012
We’ve seen our fair share of women donning TARDIS dresses but I think this is the first time I’ve seen a man dressed up as a fancy dress TARDIS. Well, it happened this weekend at C2E2 in Chicago. (via Kate Kotler)
- While we’re on the topic of cosplay, blogger JayRain wrote a really wonderful piece about “The Shame Game,” her thoughts on those who talk down about, make fun of, or demean those who don’t look exactly like the characters they’re portraying. (via Geek Mom)
Hey, remember that time Batwoman tried to give Batgirl a life lesson (in the style of Lauren Fausts‘ Super Best Friends Forever) and it went right over Batgirl’s head?
- You must, I repeat, you MUST watch this video of Henri, the Existential French Cat.
Today marks the 100th anniversary of the Titanic disaster. While the sinking of the famous ship was a sad day, cartoonist Kate Beaton made an interesting point on her Tumblr that I thought I’d share in a little “food for thought.”
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?