Remember when HBO and Ommegang asked us to vote for the next Game of Thrones-themed beer? We totally predicted Valar Morghulis would win, and it did. The press release says, “The voting also determined the style of the newbeer – an Abbey Dubbel – which is perfectly represented by the “two-headed” coin which will adorn the labels.Valar Morghulis will be available at retail in fall of this year.” We can’t wait to taste it but we’re still holding out for Ho-Ho-Hodor this holiday season…
- Where Are All The Women Directors At Cannes? An Infographic Shows Just How Bad It Is (via The Frisky)
- Comic book writer Barbara Slate writes “Let the Girls Take the Lead” when it comes to comics. (via Comic Book Resources)
- Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany In Talks For The Woman In Gold with Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds. (via Empire)
Some stylish X-Ladies by Charapoo on DeviantArt.
- We previously reported on Lev Grossman’s The Magicians being brought to television, now we know Syfy has picked it up. (via Deadline)
- This Seven-Year-Old Girl Holds the Key to Comedy (via The Maude)
- Something relevant to my interests: IZ Adaptive Clothing, Stylish Clothing Specifically Made For People In Wheelchairs. (via Laughing Squid)