Time for some truth: This cosplay by Jo-Jo Chen is amazing. (Fashionably Geek, picture by Jason R. Eras)
- The Frisky shares a recipe for sorbet that looks like a technicolor Pokéball. I thought you’d want to know.
- ATTN: fellow cinephiles. Fandor, a great online streaming site for indie and foreign flicks, has taken a cue from Swedish movie theaters and started labeling films that pass the Bechdel Test. To sort their films out they’re asking readers to complete surveys on the ones they watch. As films are flagged as passing the test, they end up on a special landing page. Pretty cool, huh?
Anovos says these Starbuck leggings are coming soon, but whenever soon is, it’s not soon enough. (Fashionably Geek)
- We now have more information about the Dick Casablancas-centric Veronica Mars digital spinoff—it will be called Play It Again, Dick and will star Casablancas actor Ryan Hansen, playing himself, as he tries to get Dick his own spin-off. Play It Again, Dick will premiere this summer. (/Film)
- Gerard Butler has dropped out of the Point Break remake, in which he was going to play Patrick Swayze‘s character. Newcomer Luke Bracey is still on board to shoot his gun in the air and yell “AAAAHHH!” (The Hollywood Reporter)
- If you want to read me ranting about how great Sansa Stark is on WinterIsComing.net, here that is.
- Via Geekosystem, researchers studying socially conditioned gender norms found that male gamers playing female characters in World of Warcraft tend to do so pretty damn weirdly.
Vans is putting together a collection of Star Wars shoes, available for purchase starting June 1st. (GeekSugar)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?