Jacqueline-Elizabeth Cottrell is absolutely killing it with this mohawk Storm cosplay. Photo by Jamais Vu, clothes by Marika of Kicka Custom Design. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Our sister site, The Maude, did an interview with comedian Cameron Esposito!
- Felicia Day and The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun are going to be voicing characters in the animated adaptation of John Layman and Rob Guillory’s Chew comic. (via io9)
- Luc Besson spoke with Collider about his upcoming film Lucy, starring Scarlett Johansson. (pssst, we’re REALLY excited about it)
I am definitely going to need this Star Trek original series tech bag from Crowded Coop. Available for pre-order at Entertainment Earth for $59.99. There’s also a duffel version for $44.99.
- This Isn’t Just About Star Wars: The 5 Dumbest Arguments Against Gender Diversity (via SharcTank)
- Teen Takes His Great-Grandma To Prom Because She Never Got To Go (via The Frisky)
- Netflix to Be Available Via Cable Boxes (via The Hollywood Reporter)
The always awesome Megan Lara’s beautiful Frozen t-shirt design. You can purchase it on her RedBubble page. (via Fashionably Geek)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?