Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Sheldon & Spock, Living Long & Prospering
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:34 pm, March 24th, 2012
We’re super excited Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy will be the fifth Trek castmember to guest star on CBS’ Big Bang Theory. We’re even more excited to see this picture of him with actor Jim Parsons totally geeking out. (via Reddit)
- The Frisky caught a recent tweet from sex expert Dr. Ruth. She was giving advice about sex and The Hunger Games. Click over to see if she thinks the film is an aphrodisiac or not.
While we’re on that topic, did you know there’s a tumblr filled with “Ryan Gosling” acting like he’s in The Hunger Games? Now you do, girl.
- Actor Hugh Dancy is set to play FBI profiler Will Graham in Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal on NBC. Still no word on the man himself. (via /Film)
Yup, that happened. (via Washington Post)
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- Washington Post Misleads Readers About Guns?
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- Paris' Suicide Attempt Was Not Cry For Help