Things We Saw Today: Hanie’s Last Sweater Superlady (For Now)
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, March 22nd, 2012
You adored her Wonder Woman gown but it was her DC Ladies in Sweaters that originally got everyone talking. Well here’s my Womanthology artist Hanie Mohd’s last Sweater Superlady, Medusa from Marvel Comics. But don’t worry! She writes she’s only done, “At least till autumn comes around again.” Read on for all the other fabulous things we saw today.
- Real or not real: Toys R Us can supply you with the duds to dress your kid like a Tribute from The Hunger Games. Real. (The Frisky)
- Some good news, some bad news for the Battlestar Galactica spin-off series Blood & Chrome. Syfy won’t be airing in on their network but they will be making a web series out of it. THe 90-minute pilot will air on the network on a date TBD. (via Blastr)
- While we’re in space…the FAA is predicting that space tourism will be a $1 billion industry in the next ten years. (via Forbes)
- Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead comics have apparently been destroying Amazon’s graphic novel best-seller list. Particularly immediately following the season finale on AMC when it held 24 of the top 30 positions. (via Robot 6)
- The Ender’s Game adaptation has just started a production blog (tumblr) where you can keep track of behind-the-scenes happenings.
Entertainment Weekly decided to do up some posters of what The Hunger Games would have looked like had it been directed/produced by someone else. From left to right: Michael Bay, Federico Fellini, and Nancy Meyers. (via Jezebel)