- And speaking of Jordan, it looks like a sequel to Chronicle is still a thing that is being made. 20th Century Fox hired a writer, at least. Fox, don’t you dare retroactively screw with Chronicle by making a crappy sequel. (Blastr)
- Women Don’t Apply To “Male-Sounding” Job Postings, Whatever That Means (The Frisky)
- Hugh Jackman said that Channing Tatum could “probably play” Wolverine when he retires. I hear your terrified shrieking, and I don’t care. I am OK with Channing Tatum playing just about anyone. BWAHAHAHAHA. (Digital Spy)
Via /Film, a fan fixed the character design in the Michael Bay-produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (bottom) so it looks like something that isn’t pure distilled nightmare fuel (top).
- Lupita Nyong’o is the newest face of Lancôme—and, FYI, their first black spokeswoman. (Styleite)
- MGM is doing a live-action/animation hybrid Pink Panther film. Why? Why is this happening to us?! (Indiewire)