Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Wolverine Carving A Pumpkin
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:16 pm, October 27th, 2011
My Womanthology artist, Hanie Mohd, does it again (I knew I chose well!). Her DC Ladies In Sweaters have been lighting up the internet the last week but this depiction of Wolverine will never leave my brain. What else did we see today? Hit the jump to find out!
- Troll In The Corner gives us Advanced Dungeons & Facebook. Beware, there is no roll that will grant you privacy.
- Speaking of privacy, remember that TSA agent who left the “get your freak on girl” note in the luggage of a lady who happened to be traveling with her personal pleasuring device? He was suspended.
It’s 31 Days of Halloween over at The Beat and Heidi MacDonald highlighted Stephen Price’s take on Hellboy as Eustace Tilley, the New Yorker’s cartoon mascot.
- No Star Wars, no love? Hey, we’ve all got standards.
- Alien-brand silicon ice trays are now available for pre-order. Do they look like pickles to anyone else?
I was never into pogs but man, I totally would have had the same conversation about like 10 different childhood things.
- H&M will be introducing a new clothing line by costume designer Trish Summerville inspired by David Fincher’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Because you know you want to look like Lisbeth Salander.
- This teenager is the fastest texter in the country and won $50,000 for it. I knew I picked the wrong hobby.
- The United Nations has an interesting new recommendation for the world: Stop telling women what to do with their bodies. Huh, we could’ve told them that…
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies